Fighting trademark infringers on the Internet
In case of violation of your intellectual property rights to marks for goods and services (TM, trademarks) in social networks, on websites, on the Internet as a whole, you must file a claim with:
- to the site owner
- to the provider
- to the hostmaster
- ICANN - if the site is international.
According to statistical indicators, the deletion of data on social networks occurs after a claim is received in the following periods:
- Facebook - within a week.
- Instagram - immediately after submitting a claim.
- Prom.ua - immediately after sending the claim.
- Telegram and viber - remove the corresponding group during the day.